Reno A&E PLH-44-60 HD-Direct Burial HiTemp 44ftw/60ft Lead
Reno A&E PLH-44-60
HD-Direct Burial HiTemp 44ftw/60ft Lead
The Model PLH Preformed Loop is a prefabricated loop / lead-in assembly designed to be overlaid with hot asphalt or embedded in concrete.
Each component of the PLH (loop cable, lead-in cable, and splice enclosure) is designed to maximize durability, minimize water penetration, and maintain a flexible form that is easy to install and handle.
- For highway, commercial, and industrial applications
- Flexible cable for easy installation
- Cross-linked polyethylene (XLPE) wire insulation and cable jackets
- Prefabricated Loop designed to be paved over or installed in 3/8 inch saw cuts
- Configurable to suit any geometry
- Quadrupole TM
- Soldered, sealed, & tested splice connections
- Cross-linked Polyethylene (XLPE) insulation and cable jackets will withstand temperatures up to 426° Fahrenheit
- Cables are filled with water block gel to prevent water penetration
- Splice enclosure is constructed of high impact glass impregnated plastic
- Low profile loop / lead-in cable (0.360” O.D.) minimizes effects of reflective cracking
= Loop Perimeter (feet)
= Lead-In Cable Length (feet)
= Blank: Conventional Loop
- Lead-in Cable perpendicular to loop
- QuadrupoleTM Loop Center Leg length (feet)
- Ex: Q40
We have 15 years experience working on these products in the field. Please contact us if we can be of any assistance!
Net Orders Checkout