(two actuators, one control box)
The DKS swing gate actuator offers convenience and reliability in a compact design. The actuator mounts directly on your gate and pilaster, simplifying installation and eliminating the need for concrete pads. The elegant lines provide a clean profile that will blend with any gate design. But beauty is not just skin deep with the DKS actuator. The powerful screw driven piston is enclosed and protected to prevent dirt and other airborne corrosives from contaminating the screw threads. And there is no need to worry about hydraulic leaks, check valves or pumps.
The 6006 actuator operates on 24 Volt DC power and features built in limit switches that precisely control the start / stop speed, and travel of your gate. The microprocessor based electronic control board provides many advanced features typically not found in operators in this class. The control box can be powered by 120 Volt AC, which is then converted to 24 Volt DC to power the actuator and control board. Two 120 Volt control boxes are available to choose from, Deluxe and Standard. The Deluxe control box includes three 120 VAC outlets to power accessory transformers. Both include 3.5 Ah (Amp Hour)
- Internal adjustable no contact magnetic limit switches.
- Overlap feature for dual swing gate operation.
- Magnetic lock output.
- Screw drive.
- Fully enclosed gear-reduction to maintain lubrication.
- 24 VDC operating power.
- Built-in battery back-up.
- Separate control panel.
- Keyed release for manual operation.
- Gate Maximums: (Assumes gate swings level and is in good condition with properly adjusted hardware. Other external factors may affect the performance of the gate operator.)
8 Ft. (2.43m) @ 1600 lbs (725.7kg)
16 Ft. (4.87m) @ 800 lbs (362.8kg)
18 Ft. (5.48m) @ 600 lbs (272.1kg)
- Speed: 90° in approximately 18-20 seconds
- Actuator operates at 24 Volts DC power.
- Class I, II applications.
- Compliant with UL 325 and 991. ETL Listed. (Note: To be compliant with UL 325 and industry safety guidelines, additional Type B1 and/or Type B2 entrapment protection devices need to be installed with this gate operator. Your professional DKS system installer can provide you with more details on these devices and on current industry safety standards.)
- Dimensions (actuator only): 4" (10.1cm)D x 6.25" (15.8cm)H x 40" (101.6cm)L
- Dimensions (120 Volt deluxe control box): 14.5"W x 24"H x 4.25"D
- Dimensions (120 Volt standard control box): 12.5"W x 16.5"H x 4.25"D
- Dimensions (24 Volt Solar control box): 13"W x 21"H x 8"D
Order Replacement Parts
Net Orders Checkout