BD LOOPS RL 24-40 PREFORMED BURIAL LOOP 4'X8' OR 6'X6'
**All BD Loops ship same day if ordered before 3pm cst **
Preformed Direct Burial Loops
Used for installations under concrete, asphalt, pavers, or in gravel roads. The most common installation is the loop tied directly to the rebar before concrete is poured. Wire is designed for a direct burial application.
Unlike loops wrapped through PVC, The BD Loops Direct Burial Loop does not have an air pocket resulting in fewer repeat service calls due to phantom detections caused by ground vibration.
Our BDLoops Direct Burial loops are build with Solid 16AWG to create a tough rigid product that won’t fall below the rebar pattern. Installing a BD Loops Direct Burial loop over rebar is a snap! Simply offset the loop from the rebar pattern and tie it down with the supplied cable ties.
|BD Loops Resource Center|
|Loop Size Charts|
|Loop Layout Calculator|
- Offset the direct burial loop from the rebar pattern.
- Always run the lead-in through conduit and glue the joint with a proper PVC solvent cement.
- Run the lead-in in conduit underneath the rebar in a concrete pour.
- Remove any ground stakes before burying the loop in a gravel or dirt road.
- Fully encase the loop in sand when installing under pavers, or in a gravel road. (Show Encased in Sand Image)
- Residential applications recommend a 4’ short leg of the loop.
- Commercial application recommend a 6’ short leg of the loop.
Net Orders Checkout