Direct Burial / Paveover Loop EL 52-100 6' X 20'
6' X 20' Preformed Direct Burial / Paveover Loop with 14 AWG
*For installation under asphalt, pavers, or in concrete
*14 AWG loop wire design for superior performance.
*Pre tested 3 ways with meg-ohm meter, inductance tester and live detector
*Installation kit includes: cable ties, ground stakes, and loop lead-in labels
*EZ installation guide
*Loop wire meets UL standard 493 for direct burial
*Pre-phased at factory for EZ hook-up
*MADE IN THE U.S.A.
|BD Loops Resource Center|
|Loop Size Charts|
|Loop Layout Calculator|
- Offset the direct burial loop from the rebar pattern.
- Always run the lead-in through conduit and glue the joint with a proper PVC solvent cement.
- Run the lead-in in conduit underneath the rebar in a concrete pour.
- Remove any ground stakes before burying the loop in a gravel or dirt road.
- Fully encase the loop in sand when installing under pavers, or in a gravel road. (Show Encased in Sand Image)
- Residential applications recommend a 4’ short leg of the loop.
- Commercial application recommend a 6’ short leg of the loop.
Net Orders Checkout