DOORKING 1802-EPD SURFACE MOUNT
DoorKing's 1802 and 1802-EPD (Electronic Programmable Directory) are ideal telephone entry systems that are loaded with features and are suited for applications that have limited space and can be used in residential as well as commercial applications. The 1802 is designed for applications that do not require a directory, or in applications where a separate directory exist, while the 1802-EPD includes a built-in electronic directory. Visitors are easily identified by voice communication and can be granted or denied access directly from a touch-tone telephone. Please note that the 1802-111 post mount kit is required if the 1802 will be post mounted.
- Programmable directory codes (1-4 digits).
- 16-digit dialing
- Two special inputs can be programmed for relay activation or to dial out a preprogrammed phone number.
- 5-digit entry codes for special needs.
- LED lighting illuminates keypad.
- Built-in time clock.
- Hold open time zones.
- Entry code time zones.
- "Flash" entry codes.
- Built-in postal lock provision.
- 1802 includes programming display.
- 1802-EPD includes directory display.
- 1802 stores up to 600 telephone numbers.
- 1802-EPD stores up to 100 telephone numbers and names.
- EEPROM Memory Chip.
- Full duplex communication.
- 4-digit entry codes; 1802 max. of 1000; 1802-EPD max. of 100.
- Six, 5-digit entry codes.
- 16 VAC, 20 VA (250 ma) power transformer provided.
- Ringer equivalence: 0.0 A.
- Jack type: RJ11C or W.
- FCC (US): DUF6VT-12874-OT-0
- DOC (CAN): 1736 4507 A
- Complies with UL 294; ETL Listed.
- Surface mount dimensions: 12"H x 6.5"W x 5"D.
- Flush mount dimensions: 14"H x 8.375"W x 3.25"D.
Net Orders Checkout