Optex IVPC-DM Video Intercom Door And Monitor Station
Video Intercom Door And Monitor Station
We have 15 years of experience working on these products in the field. Please contact us if we can be of any assistance!
The iVision+ Connect Wireless Video Intercom System (IVPC) combines convenience, connectivity, and communication all into one battery-powered, easy to install bundle. Using the OPTEX Vision app, the IVPC provides a remote connection to a true wireless video intercom and door release system (with IVPC-DI). Easy to deploy, flexible, expandable to multiple smart phones/tablets and multiple doors, and enhanced with extended range (from existing Wi-Fi network), the iVision+ Connect is an ideal video intercom system for office environments, retail stores, and other commercial, or even residential settings.
Ideal for office environments, retail stores, and other light commercial and residential settings, the iVision+ Connect is easy to deploy and user friendly, providing users more at the door.
- Connect with OPTEX Vision app, available via app store
- Videos recorded by the IVPC-DS Door Station can be stored via cloud services (such as Dropbox or Google Drive), or with a microSD card, without the need for contracts or monthly fees.
- The iVision+ Connect System is fully expandable to accommodate multiple smartphones, tablets, and door stations
- Door unlocking functionality available for all Door Stations with the addition of the IVPC-DI Door Interface unit (electric strike or mag lock)
- IVPC-DI Door Interface unit includes chime capabilities with selectable chime tones and volume
Expanding upon the features of the original OPTEX iVision+ Wireless Video Intercom System, the new and enhanced iVision+ Connect can instantly offer an up and running video intercom system, compatible with smartphones & tablets through the interactive OPTEX Vision app, with a standard 2.4GHz router. Different from traditional Wi-Fi dependent video doorbell systems that fall short for commercial applications, the iVision+ Connect System can function with or without an internet service provider connection, which reliably offers users all the advantages of a true wireless video intercom system, without the disadvantage of requiring an internet connection.Coverage
The system is fully expandable to accommodate multiple smartphones, tablets, and door stations, while a door unlocking functionality is available for all door stations and includes a chime capability on the Door Interface unit (IVPC-DI) with selectable chime tones and volume.
Net Orders Checkout