RFID 10-4002-010 EncomPass4 ATA/IAG Protocol RS232
EncomPass4 ATA/IAG Protocol RS232
Internal Antenna. FCC license required **S/N is required**
TransCore's Encompass® 4 is a family of fully integrated, self-contained 915 MHz wireless radio frequency identification (RFID) readers that are specifically targeted at high performance applications in parking, security access, electronic vehicle registration (EVR) and traffic management. Each Encompass 4 reader includes a radio frequency (RF) module, digital signal processor (DSP), power supply, antenna (unless external antenna option is selected), input/output interfaces, and RS–232 or RS–422 serial communications interface.
The Encompass 4 family includes models capable of reading any two of the following standard protocols:
- Super eGo X eGo (ISO 18000 6B)
- American Trucking Associations (ATA)
- Association of American Railroads (AAR)
- Interagency Group (IAG)
Additionally, for compatibility with existing security systems, Encompass 4 can read half-frame and full-frame ATA tags and Wiegand formatted tags and identification cards.
All Encompass 4 readers provide unparalleled flexibility by offering a real-time clock; expanded tag read buffering; programmable RF power; 250 KHz programmable frequency steps; system integrity checking; and programmable group select.
Encompass 4 readers are quickly and easily installed, tested, and maintained by TransCore trained, authorized personnel. The Encompass 4’s command set is compatible with TransCore’s SmartPass® and Encompass 2 readers.
- Ideal for parking, security access, electronic vehicle registration, and traffic management
- Fixed mount, integrated package with waterproof enclosure
- Reads Super eGo® (SeGo), eGo, ATA/AAR, and/or IAG tags
- 915 MHz RF band operation in North America
- Half-frame, full-frame (ATA), and Wiegand capability
- Internal and external antenna models
- Real-time clock
- Tag read buffering
- Programmable RF output power
- Quick, simple installation
Net Orders Checkout