RENO AE AX2-3-1C NO
RENO AE AX2-3-1C NO
- Free shipping on most items over $200
- We have 15+ years of industry experience
- GSA, Net 30 and purchase orders available
Reno A&E AX2 Series Loop Detector
The Model AX2 / AX2DL is a two channel vehicle detector with one relay output per channel.
- Green LED Power Indicator
- Fail LED Indicates Current or Past Loop Failures
- Four Sensitivity Levels Selectable From Front Panel
- Four Loop Frequencies Selectable From Front Panel
- Super Bright LED Indicators For Power, Detect/Loop Fail
- Rugged Construction Made From High Temperature Rated Plastic
- Sensitivity Boost For Applications Where High-Bed Vehicles Might Be Encountered
- Power Down Memory: Enables Detector To Automatically Track Status Of Loop During Power
- Relay Contacts: NC
- Single 11-Pin Connector
- Input Power: 120V AC
- True Presence TM
- Single Relay Output Per Channel
- Operating Temperature: -30ºF To 180ºF
- Dimensions: 3" (H) x 1.75" (W) x 4.3" (D) (Excluding Connector)
- Printed Circuit Boards Made From 0.062" Thick FR4 Material With 2 oz. Copper On Both Sides And Plated Through Holes With Polyurethane Coating
All in stock orders typically ship the same business days or within 1-2 business days. Cut off for same day shipping is 2:30PM Central Time.
Items with lead times typically ship in 4-7 business days.
FREE SHIPPING POLICY
Orders with free shipping may have longer lead times due to those items being shipped the most economical way. Free shipping on most orders over $195.00 does not include gate operators, loop sealant, and any extreme length or weight items
Our return policy lasts for only 30 days. If 30 days have gone by since your purchase, unfortunately we can’t offer you a refund. Some items such as Gate Operators or custom parts may not be returnable or carry a restocking fee if returned.
Protec Controls accepts purchase orders please contact us.
We also support Net 30 terms on our website for easy ordering. Please fill out the form to the right with your company information and we will get your account setup to place Net 30 orders.
GOVERNMENT & GSA
Protec Controls accepts GSA SmartPay cards along with all major credit cards. For government quotes and purchase orders please email firstname.lastname@example.org