Linear AM-RPR: Remote Proximity Receiver
Add to cart to see price
AM-RPR: Remote Proximity Receiver
The Model AM-RPR Remote Proximity Receiver is designed for use with Linear's access control systems. The AM-RPR functions as a remote device that supplies localized radio reception.
In a typical installation, the AM-RPR would be mounted in a plastic single-gang electrical box next to the controlled opening. When the user requires access, their transmitter must be activated within three inches of the AM-RPR faceplate. The ultra-short range of the AM-RPR allows placement of a unit by each controlled opening without the possibility of the transmitter being detected by the wrong receiver.
A two-color indicator on the AM-RPR faceplate displays the receiver's status. The indicator lights red when the receiver is getting DC power from the system and turns green when access is granted to a transmitter.
* Convenient, cost-effective, and reliable form of door or entrance control
* 2-to-3-inch radio transmitter read range
* Compatible with Linear radio-based access control systems
* 2-color status LED indicates "power on" and "access granted"
* Installs in a single-gang electrical box
* Prevents transmitter from being detected by wrong receiver
* 2.7" W x 4.5" H x 2" D
* Order number: ACP00560
PRODUCT INFO PAGES
Click Here for Instructions
We have 15 years experience working on these products in the field. Please contact us if we can be of any assistance!