Linear AM-RPR: Remote Proximity Receiver
Add to cart to see price
AM-RPR: Remote Proximity Receiver
The Model AM-RPR Remote Proximity Receiver is designed for use with Linear's access control systems. The AM-RPR functions as a remote device that supplies localized radio reception.
In a typical installation, the AM-RPR would be mounted in a plastic single-gang electrical box next to the controlled opening. When the user requires access, their transmitter must be activated within three inches of the AM-RPR faceplate. The ultra-short range of the AM-RPR allows placement of a unit by each controlled opening without the possibility of the transmitter being detected by the wrong receiver.
A two-color indicator on the AM-RPR faceplate displays the receiver's status. The indicator lights red when the receiver is getting DC power from the system and turns green when access is granted to a transmitter.
* Convenient, cost-effective, and reliable form of door or entrance control
* 2-to-3-inch radio transmitter read range
* Compatible with Linear radio-based access control systems
* 2-color status LED indicates "power on" and "access granted"
* Installs in a single-gang electrical box
* Prevents transmitter from being detected by wrong receiver
* 2.7" W x 4.5" H x 2" D
* Order number: ACP00560
PRODUCT INFO PAGES
Click Here for Instructions
We have 15 years experience working on these products in the field. Please contact us if we can be of any assistance!
Net Orders Checkout