DKS - Doorking 9150-385 1/2HP Slide Gate Operator
DKS - Doorking 9150 1/2HP Slide Gate Operator
Model 9150 operators are designed to operate vehicular slide gates in residential, commercial and industrial applications. These operators are designed so that they can easily be mounted in the front, center or rear of the gate without any costly and time consuming field modifications. In addition, the operators can be pad or post mounted to meet any installation requirements. The 9150 can be equipped with a factory installed DC Convenience Open option which will automatically open the gate in the event of a power outage.
15"W x 24"H x 16.5"D
* Self-adjusting, no maintenance magnetic limits.
* Partial-open feature.
* Anti-tailgating feature.
* Gate tracker reporting output.
* Ports for plug-in loop detectors.
* DC Powered Convenience Open (Optional).
* Two convenience outlets.
* Fail-safe release (fail-secure optional).
* Programming switches.
* Built-in reset switch.
* Built-in power On/Off switch.
* Maximum gate length 30-feet.
* Maximum gate weight 1000 pounds.
* 1/2 HP continuous-duty motor.
* 115, 230, 460VAC (230 and 460 volt units use a step-down power
transformer to achieve 115 volt operating voltage.)
* Operator is shipped with chain brackets and 20-feet of #40 chain.
* Class I, II, III and IV applications.
* Compliant with UL 325 and 991. ETL listed.
* Dimensions: 15"W x 24"H x 16.5"D
We have 15 years experience working on these products in the field. Please contact us if we can be of any assistance!
|Doorking Resource Center|
|Internal Parts Breakdown (IPB)|
|Manual Pre 2016|
Other IPBs odd voltages and convenience open
Order Replacement Parts
Net Orders Checkout