DKS - Doorking 6300 1/2HP Secondary Swing Gate Operator
DKS - Doorking 6300 1/2HP Swing Gate Operator
Requires Hardware / Mounting Kit Please Select From Drop Down Menu
The 6300 series operators are designed to operate vehicular swing gates in residential, commercial and industrial applications. These operators are designed so that they can be either pad or post mounted without any costly and time consuming field modifications. You need to specify which mounting method when ordering. The unique design of these operators allows the gate arm to be attached to the bottom rail of the gate. This eliminates the need for any brackets to be welded to the face of the gate and creates an aesthetically pleasing installation. These operators can be equipped with a factory installed DC Convenience Open option which will automatically open the gate in the event of a power outage.
13.25"W x 12"H x 28"D
* Self-adjusting, no maintenance magnetic limits.
* Overlap feature for dual swing gate operation.
* Designed with a built-in primary and secondary entrapment prevention system.
* Ports for plug-in loop detectors.
* Two convenience outlets.
* Fail-safe release.
* Tamper detect circuit.
* DC Powered convenience open (optional).
* Gate tracker reporting output.
* Programming switches.
* Built-in reset switch.
* Built-in power On/Off switch.
* Maximum gate width 18-feet.
* Maximum gate weight 700 pounds.
* Swings gate 90 degrees in approximately 15-seconds.
* 1/2 HP continuous-duty motor.
* 115, 230*, 460* VAC. (*230 and 460 volt units use a step-down power transformer to achieve 115 volt operating voltage.)
* Class I, II, III and IV applications.
* Compliant with UL 325 and 991. ETL Listed.
* Dimensions (operator only): 13.25"W x 12"H* x 28"D
Please call or email us for freight pricing, we can usually beat the price quoted online by using different regional freight carriers or shipping direct from the manufacturer. If you are getting multiple items we can usually get you an additional discount as well.
We have 10 years experience working on these products in the field. Please contact us if we can be of any assistance!
PRODUCT INFO PAGES
Click Here for Spec Sheet
Click Here for Manual
Click Here for Quickstart Guide
Options Available with this model:
Order Replacement Parts
Net Orders Checkout