BD LOOPS SC 18-50 PREFORMED SAW-CUT LOOP 4'X5' OR 3'X6' w/ 50' LEAD
**All BD Loops ship same day if ordered before 1pm cst **
BD Loops 18-50 Preformed Saw-Cut Loop 4x5 or 3x6 50' Lead Wire
*For installation in asphalt or concrete 3/16 saw-cut grove
*16 AWG loop wire design for superior performance.
*Pre tested 3 ways with meg-ohm meter, inductance meter and live detector
*Optional Installation kit includes: Template block set, caulk string, pizza wheel, wedge tool, soap stone marker, custom tool bag.
*EZ installation instructions
*Built in backer rod and 3rd level of insulation to protect against failure.
*Pre-phased and color coded at factory for EZ hook-up
*No need to make 2nd saw-cut for lead-in. Lead-in and loop jacket same size.
*MADE IN THE U.S.A.
- Works best with 3/16" saw-cut blade or wider ¼” blade width. Learn about air pockets and other issues caused by 1/8” grooves.
- Use the Saw-Cut Layout Kit to quickly lay out the cutting pattern.
- Use a loop sealant NOT A CRACK FILLER to seal the groove.
- Loop should be installed black side up
- to ensure phasing direction matches. Due to the wire’s wedge shape
- it is also easier to push the loop in with the black side up.
- (Red always down)
- Use a “V-Cut” for the yoke to simplify your installation. Learn more here!
- Align loop over saw-cut groove before
- insertion into the groove will prevent having to pull up and
- realign a “tight-fitting” loop.
- Sprinkling sand over the sealant will create a barrier between the sealant and car ties and allow you to open the lane quicker. We have a complete article about installation tips and tricks for saw-cut loops here.
Net Orders Checkout