EMX Carsense 303 Probe ONLY
Select Probe Type From Drop Down Menu
The CarSense 303 vehicle detector features advanced 3-axis, magnetoresistive sensing technology that responds to changes in the Earth's magnetic field caused by ferrous objects. Three sensing elements provide measurements in the X, Y and Z axes to improve detection sensitivity when used in either above or below ground installations.
The CS303 is equipped with our new DETECT-ON-STOP™ or (DOS®) feature, which allows detection only when a vehicle has come to a complete stop. This exclusive feature is unique to EMX and is a major advantage if you want to ignore cross traffic in tight spaces.
The detector's compact, loop-less design reduces installation costs when compared to traditional inductive loop technology.
- Three-dimensional presence detection of vehicles
- Select X,Y,Z axis independently
- Stand-alone sensor
- Sensor stores ambient background and settings in non-volatile memory
- Remote control module for programming and additional relay contact output
- ULTRAMETER™ displays optimum sensitivity setting/crosstalk interference
- DETECT-ON-STOP™ allows detection only when a vehicle has come to a complete stop
Net Orders Checkout